Thursday, April 9, 2009

I need my parenting license revoked

Guess what I did? I completely forgot to schedule dentist appointments for the kids and myself. A little light bulb went off in my very small brain so I called the dentist. The kids should have gone in December. oops So, now we all get to go in April. Oh happy day!! Now all of the medical things are going through my head... Does anyone need a well child check-up? Guess what?!? Emily reminded me that she is due for one and has been for about 8 months. My bad. The three younger kids also need their eyes examined as it has been about 15 months since that was done. Working part-time and going to school full-time was not the best idea. Thank goodness no ones teeth are rotting and none of them wear glasses. It appears that my next few months will be spent at different Drs. offices. How did I ever keep it straight when they were all babies???

No comments:

Post a Comment